Thank you for dropping by,
One of my life’s goals is to be as creative as possible towards everything I endeavour especially photography.
Everyone has beauty, grace and strength and I try to capture that in my work, working with both experienced models and non-models.
Portraiture, fashion, beauty, glamour, swimwear and fine art nude are all areas that I enjoy working in.
Interesting and unusual projects and working with a model who is actively part of the creative process is when I enjoy photography the most.
Whenever possible I like to meet before the shoot for a cup of coffee to "break the ice" and discuss the project.
IF ANY MODELS ARE TRAVELLING TO CYPRUS FOR WORK OR HOLIDAY, THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LETS SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO.
- Smallish tattoos are ok but I reserve the right to remove any tattoos during post-processing.
- I won't give any unprocessed images after the shoot, nor do I allow any image modifications by the model or 3rd party.
- I am under no obligation to provide photos to the model for paid shoots.
- If we have not worked together, you may bring a female escort with you. That way we all feel comfortable.
- I do have a small home studio that I use for indoor shoots where we can work with specific light set-ups and for days when outdoors are not possible.
- From my portfolio you will see I shoot a variety of genres, I try to stay open-minded. I don't usually like to define what I do, or box myself into (or out of) any particular kinds of work. I also shoot nudes, but ONLY with those who WANT to be photographed nude. If I contact you, then you can safely assume I've not only seen your portfolio, but I've also read your profile. If it says that you "don't shoot nudes, so don't even ask", then I already assume it will be a clothed shoot and I won't try to turn it into something else. None of the models I've worked with have ever been pressured by me to take their clothes off. I am respectful of boundaries, and I want anyone I work with to be safe, comfortable, and happy before, during, and after a shoot. I won't pressure a model to do anything they're not fully comfortable with, and as a general rule, I will not ask a model to do anything I wouldn't do myself.
- I am available to help models to update/add to their portfolio.
I am not currently taking on TFP work, unless the concept is something that I feel will benefit my portfolio.
If you would like to book me you will find rates are reasonable