Hi, my name is Chiara, but a lot of people call me Toulouki and I live on a coastal private estate in West Sussex, just a minute's walk from a super pretty beach. I am an optimist; I make the best out of any given situation and generally feel lucky and grateful. I' m sure some think I'm bonkers, but I'm just a regular, creative, happy person. I love my life and the variety in each day.
Professional full-time model with 13 years experience in fashion, commercial, glamour & nude. I'm a toned, leggy, bendy, curly-haired, creative, unconventional, passionate, inquisitive, approachable, expressive bohemian with olive skin, dark eyes & chameleon qualities.
Please do get in touch if you would like to work with me.
I also love: people photography, image retouching, styling, prop making, drawing, painting canvases, playing classical piano, dancing around to anything funky, 60s music / fashion / life, tropical house music, I'm obsessed with Kygo(!) remixes, being warm, wigs & hairpieces, the sun, vegan food, healthy eating, yoga, meditation, travelling, new experiences, motorbike rides, massaman curry, homemade bread, being by the sea, sunsets, photography & art exhibitions, baths, steam rooms, dogs, all animals actually..
I have a few unique photographic sets to offer, includng a portable hot tub surrounded with pretty curtained gazebo, the beach situated on the private estate, (quite secluded!) and a beautifully decorated bohemian bell tent set-up in my garden.
I am also often found in London as I usually visit every couple of weeks for a couple of week days.. weekend dates in London can be arranged too, but my best dates to catch me in London are Wednesdays & Fridays, possibly also Tuesdays and Thursdays..
I do modelling, photography and image retouching all professionally, but I keep photography & retouching separate from my modelling jobs unless asked otherwise, and only offer retouching services where required / when enquired.
I am available at all times of the week and weekend, day and night for enquiries and bookings in any of the above fields.
Image retouching & retouch tuition: www.purpleport.com/portfolio/touloukiretouching
1-2-1 Modelling rates* are: £50ph | £170 half day | £300 whole day plus travel expenses from my two bases or any stated base on tour
(*rates are to levels of figure nude & non-explicit erotica, minimum of 2 hours booking unless for advertised studio day please)
2hrs - £100
3hrs - £150
4hrs - £170 (half day)
5hrs - £205
6hrs - £240
7hrs - £270
8hrs - £300 (full day)
Thanks for reading..C x
- I can do my own make-up and hair to a high standard
- I can recommend studios
- I can recommend London locations
- I can shoot weekdays, evenings and weekends
- I can do fairly advanced yoga & headstands
- I don't use fake tan
- My skin is clear.. no birthmarks, tattoos, blemishes and I only have about 20 moles on my entire body
- I am also a full-time photographer (please don't let this put you off!) and can help you with lighting only if / when asked
- I own & have access to ball gowns and bridal wear
- I have ball gowns & tonnes of other clothes for sale currently
- I shoot both figure nude and glamour nude & can easily switch genres
- I don't drive
- I travel by public transport.. familiar with trains, buses, tubes, planes..
- I don't smoke or drink
- I don't shoot location nudes during cold season due to Raynauld's and poor circulation
- I can work from home in West Sussex
- I am completely tattoo free
- I have an up-to-date passport and am ready to travel
- I don't do unpaid tests / shoot TF
- I am now vegan for lots of reasons including health.. I can't eat soy (allergic) shop bought bread, anything with preservatives.. ie. am a nightmare with food due to digestive problems all my life, so please don't be offended if I turn down kind offers of food x
DEAR PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO ARE NEW OR NEWISH TO MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY...
I value working with photographers of all ages, genders and more importantly, abilities.. with varying styles.. even if you haven't got a style or figured it out. Any inexperience, whether it is with your camera settings, interacting with models, giving direction or anything else will not put me off booking a shoot. The only thing I ask from everybody is respect :)
My job is to help you produce images with which you are happy and of which you are proud. I am here to help you progress, offer advice, (only if required) and get you great pictures. You do not need to worry about 'doing me justice' - rather, you learn through the practical, making mistakes, trial and error, so when you come to shoot with me as a beginner, please bear in mind I am not here to judge your work, ie. please don't let my experience put you off.
When working with beginner photographers, I am happy to guide, give feedback and offer helpful tips when it comes to camera settings, lighting setup, angles, perspective, general model posing, reviewing photos on the back of the camera, etc. but please note this is just a suggestion as I do not force my opinion on anybody. It is your shoot not mine, but often better results are produced when both model and photographer work as a team, so I am always happy to offer constructive input and my opinion when asked, but please know this is never default!