United Kingdom, England, Bristol
My name is Stacey, i'm a tall, brunette, 21 year old young lady. I'm passionate about modelling and always have been since I was a little girl. I already have a professional portfolio, and experience in modelling. I'm a hard working and determined person when it comes to something I believe in. I find it easy meeting new people because i'm confident and friendly. I would say i'm a laid back person but when it comes to work i'm a perfectionist. I like a challenge and going slightly out of my comfort zone is not a problem to me as I cope with pressure well. I never say no to offered opportunities to gain more experience, as I feel you can never have to much, and know this is important to help me progress further in my career as a model.
Also, it might be an interest for you to know, I don't have a regular day job, modelling is what I do, which means that I can be available on short notice as long as I haven't got any other shoots booked for that day.
After just having a baby I am not doing Lingerie or Swimwear modelling at the present.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT IN MY PICTURES I AM BLONDE, HOWEVER I CURRENTLY HAVE BROWN HAIR**
Willing to change hair colour to suit the shoot if the price is appropriate.
I have experience in various areas of modelling including; fashion, catwalk, swimwear, lingerie, commercial, portrait, hair and glamour but below are some examples of some of the shoots I have done in more detail:
- Fashion shoot at the Blue Rooms in London.
- Photoshoot in Cheltenham, working with a photographer on a personal project to get his views seen/heard. I am now featured on his website www.babesagainstthemachine.com
- Bridal shoot in Bristol, I was styling dresses from Anne Harding.
- I was in the finals of "Miss Bath 2011" and also "Miss Jetsetter 2011"
- I have been offered 2 modelling contracts. 1 with International Modelling Agency and 1 with Talent Management Modelling.
- Featured on www.modelsuite.co.uk
- Got through to the semi finals of "Miss Earth 2011"
- Casual, fashion, swimwear and lingerie shoot with a local photographer in Bristol.
- Train and balloon themed shoot with a local photographer in Bristol.
- Fashion, casual, elegant, lingerie and swimwear shoot with a photographer in a studio in Weston Super Mare.
- Glamorous assistant for a hypnotist in Bristol.
- Hair model for a local college student. The style was Bridal hair.
- Hair model in a competition in Bristol for a student that was hoping to win student of the year, the theme was "The red carpet look".
- Fashion shoot on location at Blaise Castle Estate with photographer Phil Hackett.
- Kwerky sort of fashion, lingerie and gothic style shoot with photographer Andrew Gillingham at multiple locations.
- Fashion and lingerie shoot with photographer Ben.
- Fashion and lingerie shoot with photographer Mike Witcombe at his home studio.
- Make-up shoot with MUA Jodie Winter-Smith and Photographer Paul Claridge.
- Fashion shoot with the group, 'photographers with Disabilities'. So proud to have met these people!
- I took part in another shoot with 'photographers with Disabilities'.