Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
I've just moved to Vancouver, so won't be available for any UK shoots for the near future.
Otherwise, I'm always looking to capture the beauty of female muses: art nudes, fashion nudes, fashion, portraits, and dance.
My portfolio shows my artistic eye and technical ability (I'm definitely not a 'tog' or "guy with camera"), and am always looking for new models to work with as my muses.
Follow me on Tumblr: http://pierus.tumblr.com/
Check out my first video-shoot, with Raphaella
*** http://vimeo.com/pierus/raphaella-et-moi ***
7 years' experience of portraits, headshots, dance, music, weddings and commissioned shoots. Progressed to artistic nude photography in Feb 2010, and have achieved stunning results across 80 shoots, with renowned models down to beginners with potential.
I pride myself on the quality of my work, only producing professional results, from setting up the shot, all the way through to top quality post-processing. I'm passionate about capturing natural beauty, and creating images that evoke emotions.
I prefer to shoot TFCD, which isn't just a way of getting something for nothing. My shoots are usually around 4 hours long, and I provide the model with 50-100 of the very best photos, post-processed to the level shown in my portfolio.
I see TF* as a collaboration, where both the model and photographer get to work on each other's ideas, and both input their time and costs - I'm not looking to make money from models I want to work with, but similarly, don't want to lose money if a model approaches me for a TF shoot, so will expect coverage of studio costs only (my shooting & processing skill & time is the free part)
I prefer models with pale skin (I'm not a fan of fake tan), slimmer figures with some curves, and most importantly, a pretty face with the ability to put across a wide variety of facial expressions.
* Wow wow wow love them all!! Brilliant, thank you so much! -- Iveta Niklova
* Coorrrrrr!! They look fab, such great colours!! You capture colour so well and enhance it beautifully. Thank you for pushing me and challenging me. -- Ivory Flame
* I love all the images! I do love the triptychs you have put on your profile though too! There's so many I like! :) We did do well on the styling!! :D -- Amieboo
* love the pics they look gorgeous!! love love love the brownies, of course, they were the nicest ever ever ever!!! -- KatyPectin
One of my photos, Maja, was selected by RANKIN and Tuuli for their new exhibition in September 2011.
* Dig The New Breed * - An exhibition of young fashion photographers curated by photographer Rankin, art director Tuuli, and in association with fashion showcase On|Off.
The work also features in On|Off’s limited edition Fanzine, for London Fashion Week 2011.