I offer a wide range of services including:
- Family photography
- Boudoir Photography
- Model Portfolios
-Training packages on a wide range of photographic skills
Full details on my website.
I'm based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Working from my fully equipped, professional studio in Garforth, I offer an extensive range of photographic styles, develop model portfolios and provide Training and Development for both photographers and models.
My large, well equipped studio is available for hire. With nearly 600 sq ft of air conditioned space, we can accommodate a wide range of projects.
About the studio….
Large, well equipped space with changing area, Customer seating area . Everything we need for a successful photo session or training workshop
• Flash units: 4 x Bowens 2x Interfit
• 4x Snoot, 3x Softboxes, 2x reflectors, 1x Beauty Dish, several brollies, barn doors, grids, colour gels, etc.
•Paper: Brown, White, Blue, Pink, Charcoal (Colorama – Studio Backgrounds supported by Manfrotto Autopole system)
Various chairs, stools, cushions, fabrics, parasols, dried flowers,
Models have use of a private changing and make-up area – plus, we have a range of clothes, including: high quality Axfords corsets, dresses, lingerie, swimwear and a variety of PVC and latex garments.
We're also close to Garforth Station (12 mins from Leeds City Station), 5 mins from the M1 and have free onsite parking. So no need to struggle with the city centre or pay exorbitant parking charges.
Full details available at: http://mikelesterphotography.co.uk/studio-details/
I shoot in a range of styles....including: Glamour, Boudoir, Fashion and location work. I'm very experienced in portfolio work and regularly book shoots for models wanting to add quality images to their book.
Shoots with models are usually paid commissions (ie...where I am paid as the photographer)....although I do sometimes accept TFCD
As most of my work is on a commission basis, I offer TFCD shoots very occasionally and on the following basis:
• All images remain my copyright (Mike Lester Photography)
• The model receives JPGs of the entire shoot along with a selection of photoshopped images for use on her site/page. Images are provided online through a password protected link, usually within 10 - 15 working days.
• I will also provide up to six additional photoshopped images of your choice from the shoot for website use.
• Images can only be used by either party for self promotion.
• You are free to use images as part of your portfolio. They cannot be displayed on a subscription or pay site that provides you with income and cannot be used for any purpose where payment is received without consent on both sides.
• All images must be credited to Mike Lester Photography.
• No payments will be made in respect of the shoot or other expenses
I also provide a wide range of Studio and Photoshop training days for photographers. Please see my website for full details.
I'm always open to ideas and looking for interesting shoots and projects. Why not get in touch to discuss a shoot together.
For full details of the services on offer please visit my website or send me a message. I always reply :-)