I am relatively new to the world of make up and so am willing to try lots of different styles in order to build up my portfolio. I come from a design background, with a BA(hons) in Surface Pattern so I'm full of ideas and creativity and am perfectly at home either with a brush in my hand, or trying out new techniques.
I can also be found at:
I am currently studying for an NVQ Level 3 in media make up. Outside of college I have gained the following experience
Riot Girls promotional photo shoot May 2009
* eye make up and body art for nude photo shoot
Liverpool Fashion Week (Liverpool One Fashion Show) March 2009
* male / female make up – casual wear, work wear, lingerie, ‘at the races’
Liverpool Student’s Got Talent (Liverpool Guild of Students) Feb 2009
* male / female make up – singers, beatboxers, impersonators, comedians.
AHT Regional Finals (North West)- Blackpool Feb 2009
* finalist in hair and make up team competition - theme ‘T.V. Adverts’.
Liverpool Community College Inhouse Competition (Circo Feb 2009
* winner of team event.
Refuge for victims of domestic abuse Dec 2008
* voluntary work at local refuge – make up / face painting
for Christmas party.
Liverpool Grand Vogue Ball (Liverpool Adelphi) Nov 2008
* make up designer for House of Sahir
Capital of Coiffure (Met Quarter) Oct 2008
* make up artist for Liverpool Community College