Reminder Secure

New story line by line

27 October 2009 06:50
kruse
Photographer

Mr Humprey's raised his head at the sound of his name but Captain Peacock pushed him back down "Finish what you started, dammit" he growled
Needs a new signature now Phyllis has gone

27 October 2009 06:56
TheRedDoveProject
Model

"Im free" Whispered Mr Humphries
I don't bite so don't be shy.

27 October 2009 07:01
kruse
Photographer

"Not yet you're not" said the one whose name no-one remembers, as he approached them, unzipping his flies.
Needs a new signature now Phyllis has gone

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
27 October 2009 07:35
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

"I use them for fishing, that explains the strange smell" he stuttered, before...........
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

28 October 2009 12:37
ShivyG
Photographer

...he realised moby dick was in the audience taking singing classes, now the fish smell fiasco was done and dusted, the young man thought to himself...

28 October 2009 12:44
j_forbes
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

well i dont even like fish, and moby dick can,t sing what the j_forbes is a naughty person am i doing in a j_forbes is a naughty person hole like this and walked out and run across the road for a

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella Ohlookitsnemo Olivia75 pinklilly QueenDeeVa01
chicimages ChrisD Daveinsurrey david1500 freddie GlasgowPhotographer James7799 magpie1 msmith_tog paul101 Pictureimage rscott360 simont