well this place has died a death

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Derek Rowlands is off-line
23 September 2016 14:37
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

I still look in daily and recently booked a model from here to work with next month, so yea, still a viable site and I like it, if you want to see extra activity here then you/we should all do our bit to promote it and encourage other photographers/models to use it too, so it aint as fancy as other sites, so what, it still works, what spoils a site, bitching on the forums, there was a time when I dare not say anything on the forums here as I was sure to get shot down by the 'better than you know it all's', no matter what the subject they were out to criticize, goad, show off etc., But I stuck it out, ignored their petty games and I'm still here, those people are still about but I don't see them here so much, Ha but we'll see if anyone tells me I've got this all wrong!!!
Don't matter how brilliant a site is designed or laid out, its the people on it that make it work....... simple as.:-)

Have fun

23 September 2016 14:55
wiltshiretog
Photographer

Quote from Two_stops
You can't batch process a new site.

I dont batch process i do it individually

It's all in the detail

Rod Macdonald is off-line
23 September 2016 15:22
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

I glance in every day - it's pretty much just tumbleweed, but I have just (for the first time in about four years) booked a PS model!!

Gary Lowther is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2016 01:56
gazbiker
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Brackley

When "they" revamp the site it would be good to see all of these "old" profiles removed, what's the point of keeping profiles live if the model hasn't logged in for over say a year or even three in some cases!

I would say if you haven't logged in for say six months you get booted off and then we would be left with models that are actually active.

Just a suggestion.

Gaz

Anthonygh is off-line
24 September 2016 10:11
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

The number of requests to clear dead profiles probably exceeds the number of dead profiles.

25 September 2016 01:13
wiltshiretog
Photographer

Quote from anthonyh
The number of requests to clear dead profiles probably exceeds the number of dead profiles.

Yet the dead profiles are still here,still the new site will be here soon zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It's all in the detail

Paul Jones is off-line
25 September 2016 09:41
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

There's a 36 page thread on exactly the same subject in General Chat.

'OK, what has gone wrong?'  http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=286560

This thread just seems like a repeat of that one.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Jay Lee is off-lineSilver Member
27 September 2016 08:39
doughnut
Photographer

London

squodge!

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
27 September 2016 09:18
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from doughnut
squodge

It's about time that Squodgenessabounds reappeared.
Surely a guy can only dodge getting the next round in for so long.
smiley: Roll - keystrokes: :rollin

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
28 September 2016 17:27
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from doughnut
squodge!

Good to see you're still around and squeezing the shutter button Jason, hope you are well.

John

Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators