This thread is being watched by 1 person
Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
01 August 2016 06:37
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Hey All.im back for more punishment...re checked last episode(eps 2).checked photos & credits..i can see no mention of Peak Design OR the type of software used in the editing.My question was a simple (so I thought) question about camera models & editing software....
I'm not a Leica user or mac/apple or whatever user.i only watch the show via sky arts on my tv,not via pc/mobile etc.i also don't get on websites to dig deeper cause I thought a quick question on this post might help me better..
I know some ppl on here have ego's where they don't want to answer simple questions.But I m NOT sad by asking a simple question.Ive always been taught/told..if I'm not sure of something...ASK....
Looking forward to seeing next episode and what happens to the guy who didn't play by the rules.

RKD Photographic is off-line
01 August 2016 14:40
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from xtiggerx
Hey All.im back for more punishment...re checked last episode(eps 2).checked photos & credits..i can see no mention of Peak Design OR the type of software used in the editing.My question was a simple (so I thought) question about camera models & editing software.... I'm not a Leica user or mac/apple or whatever user.i only watch the show via sky arts on my tv,not via pc/mobile etc.i also don't get on websites to dig deeper cause I thought a quick question on this post might help me better.. I know some ppl on here have ego's where they don't want to answer simple questions.But I m NOT sad by asking a simple question.Ive always been taught/told..if I'm not sure of something...ASK.... Looking forward to seeing next episode and what happens to the guy who didn't play by the rules.

My mate is on the show. It's sponsored by Leica and Peak design. I have messaged him your questions and await a response... 

"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

HowardJ is off-line
01 August 2016 15:19
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Maybe they should have had celebrities do the photography and made them live in the same house for the duration of the series, celebrity big brother master of photography.

01 August 2016 15:54
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from HowardJ
Maybe they should have had celebrities do the photography and made them live in the same house for the duration of the series, celebrity big brother master of photography.

Someone said they should have had the guest celeb go out on the task too... I like that... It's easy to talk a good photo from the comfort of a TV studio... 

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
02 August 2016 06:18
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from arkady001
My mate is on the show. It's sponsored by Leica and Peak design. I have messaged him your questions and await a response... 

Ahhhhhh...So after all the crap and sarcasum you gave me (Arkady001),you actually dont know the "secret software" answer anyway.......A easy,"no idea ill ask my mate who's on the show" would have been so much easier.
As for the celebrity bb/masters of photography wouldnt work cause its a limited market and massively too technical for the BB/CBB crowd,and before any replies to the tech comment,yes im not photo tech minded either....
Have a good day.....

02 August 2016 07:50
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from xtiggerx
Ahhhhhh...So after all the crap and sarcasum you gave me (Arkady001),you actually dont know the "secret software" answer anyway.......A easy,"no idea ill ask my mate who's on the show" would have been so much easier.
As for the celebrity bb/masters of photography wouldnt work cause its a limited market and massively too technical for the BB/CBB crowd,and before any replies to the tech comment,yes im not photo tech minded either....
Have a good day.....

Considering I gave you the answers via PM I think you're being a bit of a twat here... A hard look at a screen grab would have told you the answer anyway, but just to confirm my opinion I asked my mate. He's busy. It took him a couple of days to respond. I didn't even know if he was allowed to respond as they've all signed confidentiality agreements with regard what happens on unscreened episodes and I didn't know if that extended to non-sponsored equipment or software. 
The rest of your comment makes no sense at all, so either you're a Lithuanian fishmonger with a limited grasp of English or you were dropped on your head as a small child... Time will no doubt reveal which is the case... 

photo_phil is off-line
26 August 2016 10:01
photo_phil
Photographer
photo_phil
Lincolnshire
Coningsby

Quote from arkady001
Former Army colleague Rupert Frere now through to round three...

I  think he'll win it.

27 August 2016 06:38
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from photo_phil
I  think he'll win it.

Fingers Cossed...  

Havoc is off-line
28 August 2016 15:59
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

is anyone actually enjoying it? i keep watching but it's like every other car crash reality show, wrapped up in this pretentious, superficial veneer of Sky Arts "class". And that rude, obnoxious old judge... damn, I'd like to punch him.

Havoc is off-line
28 August 2016 16:01
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from xtiggerx

Have a good day.....

Also, if that's how you spell sarcasm, you don't get a say.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
WestRockCareers
photofrank Shootonlocation snappytim