My Favourite Video Tutorial

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
19 May 2016 06:02
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Over the last few years I have watched an awful lot of video tutorials on photography. I can only hope that my sieve like brain has retained some of that information. What most of these tutorials lack is entertainment. It's much easier to learn if the person giving you the tutorial is a very likeable and amusing individual.

Yes this one is for photographers but I think models would find this tutorial amusing and beneficial also.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Roger Vaughan is off-line
19 May 2016 13:02
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

I like this channel for landscapes.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfhW84xfA6gEc4hDK90rR1Q/videos
Roger Vaughan

Havoc is off-line
20 May 2016 06:53
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Ladiesman

Over the last few years I have watched an awful lot of video tutorials on photography. I can only hope that my sieve like brain has retained some of that information. What most of these tutorials lack is entertainment. It's much easier to learn if the person giving you the tutorial is a very likeable and amusing individual.

Yes this one is for photographers but I think models would find this tutorial amusing and beneficial also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOP5aggUwF8

I tried to watch it, I did, but funny? Are you kidding? I was more interested in the sweat dripping from his greasy face.

I mean, good lord, no wonder photographers get a bad rap, too many resemble his desperation.

21 May 2016 05:15
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from Havocphotography
I tried to watch it, I did, but funny? Are you kidding? I was more interested in the sweat dripping from his greasy face. I mean, good lord, no wonder photographers get a bad rap, too many resemble his desperation.

Judging by your work (particularly on 500 pics) you must be joking? Surely you could do with listening to a bit of his advice. surprise
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

21 May 2016 09:57
wiltshiretog
Photographer

I am going to give this a watch later,i started but i am editing at present,but it looks like it could be good.
It's all in the detail

10 June 2016 05:07
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from wiltshiretog
I am going to give this a watch later,i started but i am editing at present,but it looks like it could be good.

I would advise watching it in 3 parts as it is so long. cheeky

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack skykantara1
ad360photo bbphotos chopper_images colinpierce Dalesdesigns djb1 firsttake oldbloke rscott360 Scotography SMILESPHOTO Sp_digital zzdigital