I joined :D

Profile Pictures is off-line
30 May 2016 18:08
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Excellent portfolio and local, two good things! Welcome.

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
14 June 2016 13:58
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Quote from Soria
Some of you might know me from other places, or maybe I'm completely unknown... Anyway, I finally joined Purestorm For those who don't know me: I'm a full time model, aerial performer, opera singer and pole dancer. I'm slightly mad and very noisy Glad to join this little world of photographers and models, see you all around

Welcome to the dark side!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
15 June 2016 09:58
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Wellcome
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CJ2015B DareMeDD evajohnson MissCaraJane QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise
BOBREEVES carshaltonkev chandos chicimages DabImagery Daveinsurrey Essexjohn gerry99111 goZzee hylander ianbutty JRFox Kjoservices mikehemmings modelboutique myp55 Opalapertures orca_photography PhilWinterbourne PHP_Photography redbaron robhillphoto snappychap sniffer stevegosh Stevew1 TinDolls