This thread is being watched by 2 people
Profile Pictures is off-line
17 January 2016 20:58
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Maybe hasn't had chance to respond yet, or doesn't like what you do, no sense getting indignant publicly.

ChrisS is off-line
18 January 2016 06:02
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Well, she has removed most of the pouty photographs so she's been reading this thread at the very least.

VinceB is off-line
18 January 2016 09:08
VinceB
Photographer
VinceB
West Sussex
Crawley

Hi LouLou

I would agree with the majority on previous comments that you need to get a decent set of images up on here
Find someone willing to work TF with you in order to get some images your happy with,
don't just go with anyone that offers, look at they're portfolio and see if they are producing a style and quality you are happy with.

also your notes are a little spartan, and could do with some fleshing out,
are there any skills you have that could attract photographers, for example Im always on the lookout for professionally trained dancers etc.

above all though, welcome and enjoy your experiences here

marlham is off-line
19 January 2016 13:54
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Everyone has to start somewhere and I would suggest you persevere with two or three shoots before deciding whether internet modelling is right for you or not. I would hope that any decent local photographers would support you in getting those shoots under your belt in a supportive and considerate fashion. It's clear from your selfies that you're not some ugly monster so there's no excuses for them not to really.

Good luck, and I hope it works out

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Carliegomez24 kacie REDXXX RoxyMendez toxicinnocence
antoinewynn brunswickci davewilliams david1500 Dolayley flawless_photo gshocker30 gunnergraham gwentman humphries hylander iestyn jackw jonnywoo Jph1954 mike0048 nickdandalos orca_photography Pendragon140994 rscott360 Spiritofwales stevegosh Studio1 tonycsm