Milk bath

Dave Beasley is off-line
04 January 2016 07:54
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Can anyone suggest (preferably from experience) the best way of simulating a milk bath - other than using gallons of milk. I'm sure there is a bath/skin care product which would give a milky look to the water but without the bubbles etc

Anyone done this and can recommend a product please?

Dave

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
04 January 2016 08:49
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

A discussion here from a few years ago is worth a look
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Baddo is off-line
04 January 2016 10:07
baddo
Photographer

Staffordshire
Stoke on Trent

I used Oilatum, which is a bath formula used for the treatment of itchy skin and eczema - pour and entire bottle into the bath, mix it up. works well and is available at all supermarkets

Steve Walsh is off-line
04 January 2016 11:56
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

I have used milk in the past. You don't need to fill the bath with it! Fill the bath with water as per normal and then add a large (6 litres?) milk container. Looks like the bath is full of milk. Its much cheaper than Oilatum, though your model will need a shower afterwards, or she may start to smell a bit cheesy!

Suzy Monty is off-line
05 January 2016 05:46
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

http://jlaphotos.com/jenn-inside-out/2015/2/19/for-photographers-milk-bath-photo-shoot-an-experiment-notes
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Dave Beasley is off-line
05 January 2016 05:52
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Hi Suzy, an excellent article! Many thanks

Dave

Matt . is off-line
05 January 2016 07:34
MLP
Photographer

Nottinghamshire
Nr Nottingham

Have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTfBIVr1nw&feature=player_embedded

---------------------------------------------- Images are not taken they are created

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AliceStar modelstuff Shsksjsns
alexcrawford Auctioneer PototoMonroe rscott360 tonycsm Vinceb