Reminder Secure

Please review

Zac  is off-line
02 October 2015 19:29
zacphotography12
Photographer

Essex

I need you guys to give me some feedback.

Thanks

Profile Pictures is off-line
03 October 2015 15:00
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Not so bad, with a few showing promise I'd say. The two from Oct 15 being the best all round ( couple b&w and single lady dark clothing) in these the processing seems significantly improved over some others which look undercooked or badly overworked. Consistency then seems an issue.

The dark feel you strive for is often lost in rather bland, or distracting settings. I found the urban rental garage type environment confusing to the costume and it all seems a bit disconnected?

Maybe time for some real polishing of your post process, that seems weakest other than choice of,light and location.

marlham is off-line
03 October 2015 16:12
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Ultra cool IMO:

and I love this:

But the rest, as Neil says, are a bit disappointing by comparison - a real mixed bag of highs and lows. I'm mystified as to why that is - you describe yourself as experienced so I do wonder why the weaker shots are there.

In any case good luck and have fun

Zac  is off-line
10 October 2015 06:47
zacphotography12
Photographer

Essex

Thanks for your input and effort

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Carliegomez24 kacie REDXXX RoxyMendez toxicinnocence
antoinewynn brunswickci davewilliams david1500 Dolayley flawless_photo gshocker30 gunnergraham gwentman humphries hylander iestyn jackw Jamesrichards JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo Jph1954 Kimily nickdandalos orca_photography Pendragon140994 robertsonshug stevegosh Studio1 Thunder_Photos tonycsm
ThePhotographyStudios