Reminder Secure

For sale: Manfrotto 685b Neotec Monopod £80.00

Juan is off-line
02 October 2015 12:02
JuanMuino
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

As new Manfrotto Neotec Monopod. This is one amazing monopod, and can be extended with one hand. It's sturdy, long and very easy to use. Much as I love this monopod, I just can't introduce it into my workflow and sadly it's been propped up in my studio for the last 6 months. I did take it out on a shoot, but just didn't get used.

It is in almost mint condition, sadly there are a few light scuffs on the paintwork (see images). The feet are clean and the handle is clean and the foam grip does show ever so light signs that it isn't straight out of the box.

Sadly I can not find the box anywhere, but it will be posted boxed and bubble wrapped.
I'm in Cambridgeshire and you are more than welcome to view before purchase and collect.

Happy to send images if required.

P0stage is £8.00

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
infinitelizzy JodieEllen MissCaraJane
ad360photo andygstudios Argentiq bbphotos BOBREEVES bradder chandos chicimages daseinphoto Dave@studio99 Daveinsurrey david1500 djb1 EdT Essexjohn GlasgowPhotographer Ianmcculloch James7799 JRFox Ladiesman liteangle magpie1 mamamiya markeos50d Matt1988 orca_photography panda49 skymouse Sp_digital stevegosh Steveharratt Thunder_Photos
matt