Shooting fashion in Prague - agency/studio/MUA tips

Stig-Lennart Sørensen is off-line
24 June 2015 11:46
Atomsmurf_Norway
Photographer
Atomsmurf_Norway
Norway
Tromsø

Hi, I am an amateur photographer visiting Prague this summer. Done a bit of portfolio work for a local agency and trying to learn the ropes from ground up photographing models, setting up lights and doing post. It's a very creative hobby

Would be grateful for any tips regarding a good fashion agency that let amateurs like me shoot their models. Also a good, clean and not to expensive photostudio for rent.

And finally, if someone knows of a good MUA that would be lovely. PM me if it's any of these are your 'secrets', I promise I won't tell anyone

Have a great day, Stig-Lennart Sørensen

T is off-line
25 June 2015 10:36
Snarf
Photographer

London

Hi Stig. Of London agencies - PRM, Oxygen, BMA, nevs always looking for photographers to test new faces... some of your work is very nice. Write mail with sample of your work, maybe also examples of full test shoots - showing you can give consistency with each model (this is important where don't have big portfolio). Good luck !

Also you will be judged on weakest shot so quality over quantity in selections

T is off-line
25 June 2015 13:34
Snarf
Photographer

London

Sorry thought you were in UK

Stig-Lennart Sørensen is off-line
25 June 2015 16:19
Atomsmurf_Norway
Photographer
Atomsmurf_Norway
Norway
Tromsø

Quote from Snarf
Hi Stig. Of London agencies - PRM, Oxygen, BMA, nevs always looking for photographers to test new faces... some of your work is very nice. Write mail with sample of your work, maybe also examples of full test shoots - showing you can give consistency with each model (this is important where don't have big portfolio). Good luck !

Also you will be judged on weakest shot so quality over quantity in selections

Thanks for your tips! Yes, unfortunately I am living far north in Norway

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Brightonblonde kategrimsby Kitty_1 Klara
ad360photo andicallen biggsy098 digtog doughnut grahamsphotography James7799 john_at_tina_spice jonnywoo KDP Ladiesman lify nickdandalos pcmphotography rcbb robertatkeltphoto Rscott360 shinywear stevegosh Thunder_Photos Vinceb wacTony