Title says it all really x

w4pictures is off-line
16 June 2015 10:08
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

You have some good pictures in your port, your notes are straightforward, everything looks as it should.

Keep working on a variety of expressions - there's a great smile in there - and it would benefit you to sort out your no show especially as your notes say you are reliable.

Lovely face and great skin - I imagine you'll be very popular.

Frank Sinnott is off-line
16 June 2015 12:31
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Well the port looks fine as do you. The only shot I don't like is the one with the books but overall looking good.

Profile Pictures is off-line
16 June 2015 13:55
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Promising,but somehaevy handed processing on your face is a bit off putting. The books shot is my favourite.

Go find Silverlight on here, a Bournemouth photographer who'll deliver superb results if you can persuade him to TF with you - seriously consider paying him if not, he'll get you shots which will bring you paid work quicker than 99% of those you'll meet here.

Clover Pittilla is off-line
16 June 2015 16:01
CloverP
Model
CloverP
Dorset
Bournemouth

Thanks for your varied opinions guys. Its interesting to see how different people think x

CGW is off-line
16 June 2015 16:29
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

The book shot and the one to the left of it are the ones that catch my eye and the ones that aren't so good is really down to the photography, direction and/or processing.

Its a shame about your latest reference, that's really the only thing about your portfolio that's a negative

HowardJ is off-line
17 June 2015 03:07
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Looks promising.

I'd like to see more variety of poses and facial expressions though.

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
17 June 2015 04:54
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Nice selection of images. I don't think the first lying down one is flattering though

The no show in references is a bit off putting

Colin Pierce is off-line
17 June 2015 05:21
ColinPierce
Photographer
ColinPierce
Merseyside
Bootle

Have to agree with the heavy processing comment. The most appealing images are the more natural ones. I don't see the point of the books, there is absolutely no context for them other than to cover breasts. If it was to give the impression that you were reading a book, there would be only one and possibly that may have worked better. However, your levels say nude and topless so I find myself asking again, why the books?
Negative feedback is never good, especially when just starting out. You will need to do a lot of shoots to get rid of this. Most people do not read further than the first page and never check "more references", so all hope is not left.
To leave on a positive. You have the potential to be an exceptional model, continue to build on what you have and you will be a success.

marlham is off-line
17 June 2015 16:04
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Not bothered by a single no show personally - I understand there can be circumstances when it's virtually unavoidable depending on how comms progress with the photographer.

Of more concern to me would be this statement:

"Although paid work obviously takes priority I do still undertake the occasional TF shoot"

It just tells anybody of any worth who might be interested in TFing with you that you don't consider their time to be valuable.

Good luck

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CIEGE_CJ jeff156156156
Cheshunt83 clarmike grahamsphotography JohnDentonPhoto mauricesimagery tms two_stops