BearGill is off-line
21 April 2015 15:29
beargill
Photographer
beargill
Essex
Grays

ey guys and girls

Going to be selling a few things as I haven't been very active and may pack up completely.

So to start of I am selling 4 (four) seamless photography paper rolls in the following colours

4x rolls measuring 1.35x11m each.

All 4 for £60

1x Storm Grey - brand new in original wrapping still

1x Buttercup (yellow) - used once may have slight wear on first metre or so but still has 11m on the roll.

1x Cherry - used once may have slight wear on first metre or so but still has 11m on the roll.

1x Royal Purple - used once may have slight wear on first metre or so but still has 11m on the roll.

These have sat in storage since 2013 when I bought them online. used them for one shoot but found that the width was not wide enough for my style of photography.. i had convinced myself that i would use them but in the two years since i haven't even considered them having purchased wider rolls.
Would be ideal for someone looking for a bargain to snap up 4 rolls that would usually cost about £35 each or so.

Ideally i'd be looking for someone to collect as may be a pain for me to send in the post... or if you're local i may even deliver to you.

All for £50

Thanks

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
miles
bigearspix cygnet rscott360