Reminder Secure

can anyone advise on the Canon Legria HFR46 camcorder?

Moorlane is off-line
06 April 2015 04:39
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Hoping that someone can advise me on this.I put the card in and start to video but when I have finished and put the card into the card reader all I get is ' this folder is empty ' Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

Moorlane is off-line
06 April 2015 04:39
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Hoping that someone can advise me on this.I put the card in and start to video but when I have finished and put the card into the card reader all I get is ' this folder is empty ' Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

Dave Beasley is off-line
06 April 2015 04:49
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Have you got it set to record to internal memory only? If so you need to tell it to record to the SD card

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
06 April 2015 04:57
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Sounds like your card reader is incompatible with the card you're using (very common with SD cards as there's so many types... HC/XC etc.).

I've got one of these, works a treat with all cards I have.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
A24udis alishaa angeleyes777 pollyannahale Twinkletoes1107 VictoriaClaire
azurphotos Bristoltalent BryanR Jamesrichards johntisbury Juliankruse keltica LGI modelboutique Njsphotography Oneimage ownimage parafotos rscott360 skymouse star_shots TonyNutley Willjamieson
harbourstudio