Have the rules been changed ?

Andy is off-line
26 March 2015 16:02
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

I for one though this place was supposed to be a full on F++++ free site ? 
Hardly a day passes now without a breech of the rules and seemingly nothing done about it, I'm sure the mods will respond with "report it"    i guess the mods never check the site anymore themselves ?

Moderator Input
NO site rules have changed since 2012 and the majority have not changed for five years or more.
Moderators do not scrutinise all content - they merely respond to members who Report rule breaches.
FTR: No rule breaches have been Reported to Moderators today (26th) and none were Reported yesterday.
Note: It usually takes no longer to Report a suspected rule breach than to create a forum post.

lets get shootin

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
26 March 2015 16:25
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I've a sneaky feeling it's the same photographer that prompted me to post this:

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=281989

Utter bellend!
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Chrissie Red is off-line
26 March 2015 18:24
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Christ!

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
02 April 2015 04:02
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from RedChecker
I've a sneaky feeling it's the same photographer that prompted me to post this: http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=281989 Utter bellend!

Another one I must've missed.

If I'm honest I probably wouldn't have noticed it anyway.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ebbrell1991 Liammcilroy1 Olivia75 Stephieb27 Winterlilly
ad360photo bradder Bristoltalent ChrisNewton david1500 donaldmac dorrian duncanpritchard geoffmarchant Grahampics Jackalltog Jamesrichards Jan77 JOOPninja kaosrox kimsandman2 Ladiesman LGI Lssm2 Markavenell mikehemmings mtkxproject Photokirk1 Platidonio siclews skymouse stevebenson two_stops Willjamieson Willy_O
photo39