Reminder Secure

Canon people... Need to pick your brains!

Carpe Diem is off-line
12 March 2015 14:25
Carpe_Diem
Photographer
Carpe_Diem
Suffolk
Ipswich

A mate sent me this link a few weeks ago when I told him I was looking for a cheap second hand body
Haven't bought from them or have anything to do with them so if you do let us know what the service was like

http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk/used-equipment/used-digital-slr-cameras/used-canon-digital-slr-cameras/

Cheers

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 March 2015 17:46
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

They are well known though I have not used them.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Nick Skinner is off-line
12 March 2015 18:35
snapper47
Photographer

West Sussex
Horsham

Used them a couple of times, both to sell unwanted items, and I have bought a few things from them also. I have no complaints, products I bought were as advertised, they gave me a good price for items I sold them. I found them quick and businesslike, although I have not dealt with them for a couple of years, if the same people are running it, I would recommend them.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann kacie Kerrylou Kitty_1 RoxyMendez Winterlilly
2bridgesphotography bob22 copperbronze Don_Dark Dphphotography duncanjames ellessephotography firsttake Funder005 hjphoto humphries lify nickdandalos parafotos peacock siclews Steveh32 trouble72