Reminder Secure

A long time since a review any improvement?

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
18 February 2015 10:06
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I'm bored and its a long time since I have had asked for any feedback on here.

I have added quite a lot to my portfolio my portfolio and I hope its improved.

I have added 3 pictures today one in a boxing ring under sport and two cat woman ones under fantasy.I hope you like them.

Might want to add some more soon and I am at my max. Are there there any that shopuld definitely go and any that should definitely stay?
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Steve Walsh is off-line
18 February 2015 15:38
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

The ones I think don't do you justice are -
The first one in implied nude, on some stairs, the angle does your bottom no favours at all.
The one in the lily pond with your arms outstretched, you just look uncomfortable.
The fantasy Medussa one doesn't work for me either.
I also think you have too many of you kicking, perhaps cut them down to two at most.

The definite keeps are -
Your main image
You in the window
In the pond showing half a bottom
The two by Garethc976 are really nice
the last one in your sport section is really good
the first one in your fantasy section holding a sword.

The rest I can take them or leave them. I hope that helps, but do bear in mind that the most important opinion of them is yours. If you like them, you should keep them. Its a good decent portfolio and shows variety.

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
19 February 2015 07:34
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Umm both bum ones does seem popular.

I could add some more from the sword set, I only relished I hadn't put any on this profile after I wrote the post.

Yeas the beach ones will stay . Can there be too many kicking shots ?lol There will probably be more in the new ones I'm waiting for so maybe some old ones will go.

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs isobel111 zavego
ad360photo bailey_p belmez2000 Blancho cygnet Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Gentleguy gwentman Jobe JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo kaosrox M1chae15 mlp nickdandalos p4pFetography rikspiks rscott360 stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook tms