Printer calibration

Pict is off-line
18 February 2015 11:28
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Kent
Rochester

When I had one the Mitsubishi profile was awful. The system insight one however was great. PM me if you haven't tried the system insight profile

Laurence Power is off-line
18 February 2015 13:20
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Quote from Pict
When I had one the Mitsubishi profile was awful. The system insight one however was great. PM me if you haven't tried the system insight profile

Having used the System Insight version I got a profile done especially for me and it was a significant improvement. Let me know if you want to try it.

Laurence J. Power

Laurence Power is off-line
20 February 2015 08:58
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

The final post

Having got the unit to work, the initial profiles as stated early were rubbish, I did both email and put up a Facebook posting. Datacolor came back within 24 hours with instructions on how to use the unit when one can only output small prints, the new results are great, thus I can endorse the use of Datacolor products.

My thanks to all who have helped me.
Laurence J. Power

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura gggggg Kitty_1 latara_18 Tashaholz Vickey
AaronKent ansonphotography bbphotos hioctane iestyn john_at_tina_spice jonnywoo Kjoservices mlp oro p4pFetography plld Spiritofwales stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos