BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Quote from clearview_photography
But then again so is life

As Keith Lemon once said 'Life is what you do until you die'

(some of these 'facts' might not be correct, sorry)

If you are talking about my life I must agree.

Who?

I can not accept your apology. smiley

Roger Vaughan

w4pictures is off-line
08 February 2015 16:53
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Comments aren't a waste of time.

There's a world of difference between the "nice arse" comments and the ones that affirm the success of both photography and modelling.

Rich G is off-line
09 February 2015 03:25
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Agree with the above, although all image comments are purely subjective in just the same way as 'nice arse' type comments are. All beauty (and talent) are in the eye of the beholder - viz. Tracy Emin's unmade bed.
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
14 February 2015 04:02
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

If any image catches my eye, then I most probably will comment on it. I don't tend to look at who the model is or who the photographer is that has taken the image.

The reason why I mentioned this is because I've noticed on other sites that certain photographers will comment on other certain photographers but not others. I also notice that some popular models get large amounts of praise for their work even when it's, well, quite frankly, awful. The bad photography is not the model's fault. She still has to put it out there to let paying photographers know that she is  available.

By the way, I agree with the "Like" idea.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmaloux Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise Sarahlou73
ad360photo antoinewynn chandos david1500 iestyn john_at_tina_spice Jpdo JRFox lemonvalleystudio markeos50d Matt1988 peterh PhilWinterbourne rscott360 ScottMCCCXIV shinywear Shootonlocation Steveh32