This thread is being watched by 2 people
Simon Chan is off-line
20 January 2015 12:25
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from RedChecker
but that for the positioning of them in the studio and the fact it'll be unlikely they'll be focussed directly on the shooting area etc. that the model/photographer will simply be a small part of the recorded video scene rather than a subject that fills it, hence my implying that the quality won't be ideal as it would most likely require heavy cropping etc.

I don't know what your 'fact" is. Is there a law requiring how studios place their CCTV?

marlham is off-line
20 January 2015 13:16
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Chandos
I don't know what your 'fact" is. Is there a law requiring how studios place their CCTV?

Not so much that but how the camera is 'focused' is likely to determine whether the device is a genuine security camera or some pervert's attempt to operate a sneaky spy cam.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
21 January 2015 02:19
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Chandos

RedChecker is a naughty person 's sake, the 'fact' as you highlight was referring to the assumption that if the camera is placed high on a wall or on the ceiling at one end of the studio it will be (as marlhamphoto suggests) unlikely to be zoomed/focussed directly on the shoot itself and would capture a wide-angle shot of the studio as a whole (the implication being that anyone working in the studio would simply be part of the scene as a whole unlike the images the photographer is getting of the model which will be zoomed-in and focussed on the model).  It's really not that RedChecker is a naughty person hard to understand is it?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD ElleLaura Hann kategrimsby MissCaraJane VictoriaClaire
antoinewynn diphoto dorrian hardik79 hjphoto iDubai2018 jimbob Kjoservices MIB normant orca_photography read redbaron rod_m99 siclews skymouse stevegosh Thunder_Photos zzdigital