Rhian Emanuelle is off-line
18 January 2015 04:02
RhianEmanuelle
Model
RhianEmanuelle
West Midlands
Worcester

Hey guys,
Just updated my port, and with exception of only a few pictures until I upgrade, what's peoples thoughts. Is there any particular styles anybody thinks I should try or may suit me. Now I am a resident model at K J'IANS Photography Studio, I have plenty of oppertunity to play and experiment with my work.
Please be kind and look forward to hear from you all xx

Profile Pictures is off-line
18 January 2015 07:51
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'd say you have huge potential, and will soon develop your portfolio with some sensible choices in terms of photographer selection. Your current work is enough to show your potential but its not great photography (even if it does help pay the bills perhaps?)

Get yourself out there, brilliant pictures await you.

marlham is off-line
18 January 2015 11:08
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I would never have thought you were 6ft tall from looking at your images. I think you need to overhaul your port so that it more adequately portrays both your height and legs. It would be criminal not to really.

w4pictures is off-line
19 January 2015 09:34
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

You have a very striking look. I particularly like the black and white upside-down one - endless legs!

As a whole, your port is a very good start - keep them coming. My only observation is that, at present, it has quite an arty feel. You have elegant poses, several art nudes etc. and I feel that the GG pictures detract from the overall sophistication. At best, I should put them in a separate section.

More art nudes, lingerie and fashion - find out where you excel and are comfortable. Good luck.

Rhian Emanuelle is off-line
22 January 2015 11:25
RhianEmanuelle
Model
RhianEmanuelle
West Midlands
Worcester

thanks all xx

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ashleighmckenzie Kitty_1
alanbassettphotography arterotica asnphotography Auctioneer daseinphoto Davidhunt Djanimation djb1 dorrian flipcourt follyhouse GGDP_Photography grahamsphotography Hioctane Ian123 ignite jamesboswell karlsheen Kjoservices lester2705 lify Lpoolphotographer Mattcairns p4pFetography psn redbaron riddell snapper47 Wildcanyon
harbourstudio