Reminder Secure

Tamrac Evolution 8 backpack

Catchlight Creations is off-lineSilver Member
13 January 2015 14:10
LudaPix
Photographer
LudaPix
London

I have another backpack for sale. This time it’s the Tamrac Evolution 8 backpack. To say that I love this bag would be a massive understatement.

It has loads of features like the 3 way strap option. Wear it as a sling or regular backpack. Comes with a chest and waist straps for added support. Side hatch access on both sides. Also has a strap on the front to attached a monopod or tripod.

Carries a DSLR with Battery pack and 70-200 lens. Along with several removeable dividers for extra lenses or a flash. Side pockets and several zip compartments for accessories.

Along with a rain cover, this backpack is perfect for outdoors use.

Reason for selling is that I require something much bigger to add all my extra video equipment as well. Otherwise I would keep it.

Collection available. Delivery with in reason. Price excludes Postage.

£45

Photos and video available on my website.

http://www.catchlightcreations.co.uk/tamrac-evolution-8/

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Bonnylad27 lynnesel mandymack miles sarahjane1 skykantara1
a24udi anthonyh cliffc Dave@studio99 dorrian Dphphotography Essexjohn expicto firsttake geoffmarchant GerryS2 Iain9uk James7799 jpegster kaosrox Ladiesman markeos50d mg p4pFetography photosareu rscott360 Scotography stevebenson steveh32 TerryXX99 Willjamieson