Feed back please

lexi-may is off-line
30 December 2014 20:07
kimb
Model
kimb
South Yorkshire
rotherham

Now I know I'm no pro but id like some feedback on these photos I took today, its my first time editing using Photoshop so stilling got a lot to learn I know

thanks

marlham is off-line
31 December 2014 05:28
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

So far as the first one goes it's a bit flat and a couple of simple things you could do is blow out the white background (levels adjustment) and add some contrast (curves adjustment). That would give you something like this (before and after):

The curves adjustment has added colour saturation too. I would also be tempted to make a slight adjustment to the skin colour using a selective colour adjustment (not included above) but that may or may not be available in whatever editing application you're using.

There's a lot more that could be done but that will get you started.

Profile Pictures is off-line
31 December 2014 06:18
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Nothing about the first one makes me happy, but worst of all is the ancient feeling border.

Oddly, though I'd have thought the opposite if you'd described it rather than shown it...I really like the second.

lexi-may is off-line
31 December 2014 07:43
kimb
Model
kimb
South Yorkshire
rotherham

Id editied them in photoshop, first time using it. Yeha I like the way you edited it,
Is it hard to learn or it a matter of practice

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CIEGE_CJ jeff156156156
Cheshunt83 clarmike grahamsphotography JohnDentonPhoto mauricesimagery two_stops