File Share server recommendations

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
24 December 2014 11:06
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Looking to open a new File Share account with Drop Box and Share facilities. Needs to have monitorable download stats, email notification of drop box activity etc, and ideally monthly payment plans that accept PayPal.
Have been using Filesanywhere for a few years, but needing a second account for another project and just wanted to shop around to see if there may be equivalent or better options that people could recommend?
Many thanks.
Darrin Henry Photography

Mansell is off-line
27 December 2014 05:09
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Ive used Mailbigfile.com in the past. Don't know if they fulfil all your criteria though.
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
30 December 2014 10:41
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Quote from Mansell
Ive used Mailbigfile.com in the past. Don't know if they fulfil all your criteria though.

Thanks for your suggestion. I ended up taking out another account with FilesAnywhere. Had a look at quite a few others but it it wasn't always clear whether the features were what I needed and the prices were much more than FilesAnywhere. If anything it's reassured me the service I'm using is good value.
cheers
Darrin Henry Photography

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Katieann1 missloulou RoxyMendez Tangoed06
alanbassettphotography antoinewynn bbphotos ChrisNewton DJ200 Djanimation djb1 eyecandiphotography freddie Gregory_Mason gwentman Jamesrichards JohnDentonPhoto keltica LGI lify MIB modelboutique Nessie paulq Philski photon riddell steevrosewood Stevew1 TinDolls
harbourstudio