Reminder Secure

why not have a quick check at my port and see what you think

22 December 2014 09:59
saraseyes
Model

ive been on here a while know but I mostly use purpleport and i get most of my work off there. but please do take the time to check out my port see what you think and maybe if you feel you want to work with me throw me a message for 2015!!

Profile Pictures is off-line
23 December 2014 02:13
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

You should have a read through your notes, they're just confusing. You're listed under paid or tfp, then go on to tell people not to ask for TF, and immediately underneath do the complete opposite. It's annoying.

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
23 December 2014 03:03
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Easy to see why you have 'eyes' in your title, but you have a lot of very similar, similarly lit head shots, which even seem to be from a single session. I agree your notes are a bit confusing.
If you are as versatile as the range you say you cover, you need to show that.

23 December 2014 12:57
saraseyes
Model

I have got the range on my  @@@ at more just not on here and I will have a quick look through thank you for your comments
Sara

24 December 2014 11:01
PaulManuell
Photographer

You've some lovely photos in your profile, but have to agree with Profile Pictures' comments; having paid work or time for prints in the 'Will Accept' section, then, "I do not work TFP so please don't ask me unless I contact you," in your notes, followed immediately by, "But please don't be afraid to ask," is totally contradictory and causes confusion. My guess is that you only want paid work unless you contact someone yourself for TFP, so maybe think about removing the 2nd part in your notes that I've quoted and changing the 'Will Accept' section to paid work only.

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kacie NikkiLouise93 QueenDeeVa01 sarahjane1
Andy_B bbphotos chicimages ChrisD edwards ElegantCaptures focus GSC4X Ianparker1 jackw JRFox Kimily Kjoservices Ladiesman lenscape markeos50d Matt1988 mauricesimagery Mike103 noggy1930 ohkan PDCPhotos Photojoe670 rscott360 scottmcccxiv skymouse Steveh32 Studio1 TinDolls tms Willjamieson