So I've been away for a while...

Miss Rosie Lea is off-line
10 December 2014 12:14
MissRosieLea
Model
MissRosieLea
Shropshire
Bridgnorth

And I've just re-discovered Purestorm and updated my port Please take a look (I've been a busy bee the last few months ) Any feedback would be very much appreciated!

Rosie

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
10 December 2014 12:36
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Your portfolio does precisely  what it says on the tin.
Not a lot more to say really.
Bob

marlham is off-line
10 December 2014 14:50
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Personally I prefer this to anything in your port here (not that there's anything awful about it!):

But that's just me

10 December 2014 15:29
MissRosieLea
Model
MissRosieLea
Shropshire
Bridgnorth

Thanks so much both. I love that image too Marl as it's so different to my usual work. A lot of my followers on social media seem less keen though, hence why I left it off. I may add it now though

Thanks again, and keep it coming

10 December 2014 15:31
MissRosieLea
Model
MissRosieLea
Shropshire
Bridgnorth

Oh...and a suggestion as to the weakest image on my port at the moment I could swop this with would be fab

marlham is off-line
10 December 2014 16:30
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I'm not going to make it that easy for you lol.

Any one of these three I reckon:

Strained wrists and wrinkly hands, also the whole effect looks a little 'pained'. Dead eyes and confused lighting.

I don't 'get' what's happening with your arms. And your right elbow and forearm represent the broadest, brightest part of the image which is hard to see past.

This certainly gives the impression that you're up to no good - but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to read into it beyond that. Something more alluring with the mood and the coat would have worked better for me.

But see what other people say. My tastes are often contrary to the norm.

10 December 2014 16:57
MissRosieLea
Model
MissRosieLea
Shropshire
Bridgnorth

Thanks Marl, it narrows it down It's so hard to be objective with your own pics, and like you said people's opinions can vary so much so it's nice to have some specific guidance(Oh and I have always hated my hand in the first one haha)Any other opinions are also welcome

Profile Pictures is off-line
11 December 2014 05:41
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I like the b&w Marlham mentioned too, you've a good face and I could imagine you in pictures pretty easily. I think you've all sorts of potential, but the port is a bit brief so far.

11 December 2014 13:46
MissRosieLea
Model
MissRosieLea
Shropshire
Bridgnorth

Thanks profilepictures Most of my portfolio is absent as I haven't decided on whether to upgrade as of yet. I've been modelling for about 9 months now so I've got a fair few images... I just find it hard to decide which images to include. Any advice on how to make the most of the 10 image limit? Would a wider range of images (showing different styles etc.) show off my potential better?

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura
sniffer