Photographer
Kizer
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Hi are you open to offers?

02 September 2014 16:04
acroshaw
Photographer

It depends on the offer !!! Message me with details , I have researched how much I will get on eBay , would rather sell on here though

Dave Turner is off-linePlatinum Member
03 September 2014 00:39
davetse
Photographer
davetse
Kent
maidstone

im interested to know why you are selling...i thought these cameras were the holy grail and the reason to sell all canon/nikon dslr's

03 September 2014 01:15
acroshaw
Photographer

They are great ! I have started a new job and most of my weekends are now so busy I can't really pursue photography any more , and the xt1 is overkill for family stuff , so rather than let it gather dust in a corner I'm selling it, I can't recommend the fuji cameras enough they are amazing ! If I change job and start photography again, I will go with fuji every time ,

HowardJ is off-line
03 September 2014 11:16
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Isn't there talk of a new x-series camera being announced at photokina and thus the price of the t1 may drop?

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 September 2014 05:49
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from HowardJ
Isn't there talk of a new x-series camera being announced at photokina and thus the price of the t1 may drop?

Not heard that one - though it will obviously happen some time!

http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/fuji-x-pro2-and-fuji-x200-to-be-announced-in-september-x30-comes-earlier

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

HowardJ is off-line
04 September 2014 12:20
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Fuji really do seem be cranking out different versions of the x series but I don't think its really helping them in the long term. It definitely impacts the value of the older cameras and there's not many radical changes between models.

Apologies for hijacking the thread.

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Donna654321 ElleLaura Kaitlynlakenxxx paige_hendrix
bbphotos davidhunt diphoto Fluffypup George99 RenedeHaan VB_Photo viewphotographic