Reminder Secure

California Sun Bounce Sun Swatter for sale

MirrorBoxStudios is off-line
20 August 2014 09:05
nickgs
Photographer
nickgs
Hampshire

California Sun bounce Sun Swatter - 190cm by 130cm (just the frame, diffuser & bag). If you have ever used, seen or handled Sunbounce kit you will know how light, strong and great it is to use. I have the large sunbounce so dont use this swatter anymore and frankly its mad for me to just keep it unused. HOWEVER, Please see photos where I have tried to show a few marks, not impacting on its use, but want you to be aware - also small area of discolouration about 10cm. I think mine is the 2/3 stop material. Currently selling (with boom arm, clips and head at WEX for £405) I am selling for £150 as I am not selling it with boom arm, clips or head) item is COLLECTION ONLY from Southampton area
"Do what you do best and do it well"

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz chosin DareMeDD Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly
AesirRey alanstrutt bbphotos chandos chicimages cliffc diphoto ElegantCaptures George99 harmonyfilms hylander James7799 jccj1 JRFox KDP kizer Linas Matt1988 MIB p4pFetography redbaron scruff skymouse spiritofwales steveh32 Stevew1 thelook Thunder_Photos vicpics
matt