Been away for a while

Ripley  is off-line
13 August 2014 12:44
LRipley
Model

Grampian
Aberdeen

Hi all,
I did a bit of modelling many years ago and used to be on this site. I gained a lot of weight and lack of confidence in that time but finally getting back on track
My new profile picture is my first photo shoot since 2009 which was taken two weeks ago.
Hoping for a bit of advice as I really enjoyed myself again and finally feeling confident enough to get back out there.

Thank you
Laura

marlham is off-line
13 August 2014 13:08
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I remember you and in particular the lovely images from your shoot with Rob - it's good to see you back

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
14 August 2014 10:32
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

You're so pretty and photogenic, just do a shoot with a photographer who has a great portfolio you like. The results will give you confidence!

CSD Images is off-line
15 August 2014 00:13
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
Grampian
Aberdeen

Welcome back lass, it's still the same routine find a photographers work you like and see if they will work with you. It's even harder to find paid work as a model these days but there is still some out there. Lots of new faces out there, and some old ones as well but again it's the same mixed bag when it comes to quality of work.

However that is a beautiful main image.
www.flickr.com/photos/csd_images | www.celticshadows.co.uk

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
skykantara1
ad360photo bbphotos chopper_images colinpierce Dalesdesigns djb1 firsttake jeanm oldbloke philippahh rscott360 Scotography SMILESPHOTO Sp_digital zzdigital