Reminder Secure

should I stay or should I go

Ray Site is off-line
25 July 2014 18:10
Met_Art_Boy
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

a lot time past since had any shoot, not getting old yet, but not very young too

just not much to say, so only couple pictures of me at work in public place

cheers

26 July 2014 07:33
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Go, then.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

26 July 2014 08:54
mel_adams83
Model

Find a local photographer to work with you. Even if you pay someone it might allow you to add some great images to your port & you will get more offers off the back of that

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
26 July 2014 09:46
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Quote from mel_adams83
Find a local photographer to work with you. Even if you pay someone it might allow you to add some great images to your port & you will get more offers off the back of that

Kind of true but I would wouldn't hold too great an expectation for work off Purestorm, its a hard place for Male models to succeed, make sure your profile is across a range of web options, if you have more photos you really should get them up to increase the range of looks showcased here, Good luck.

Dominic

26 July 2014 10:39
mel_adams83
Model

I didn't mean specifically Purestorm. I haven't been on here for very long, but in terms of activity and the forum this site seems pretty dead to me.

Paul Jones is off-line
26 July 2014 13:10
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from Met_Art_Boy

should I stay or should I go

a lot time past since had any shoot, not getting old yet, but not very young too

Only you can answer this.

Only you knows how much effort you have put into your modelling 'career'.

Only you knows how much motivation you have to carry on with it.

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Hann kacie Kerrylou Kitty_1 RoxyMendez
2bridgesphotography bob22 copperbronze Don_Dark duncanjames ellessephotography firsttake Funder005 hjphoto humphries mlp nickdandalos parafotos siclews trouble72