Neil Anderson is off-line
15 July 2014 18:47
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from LaurenceJPower
Well I have to disagree with you. I wish I could still use Fuji velvia shooting beauty with an Elinchrom pack and head using a 1m softbox with reflectors. Unfortunately that does not pay the bills, indoor sports does and light levels with the added problems of weird colour balance - it not just low pressure sodium lights which give a lovely orange glow it's the fact that some of these places have a colour belance which changes every few feet as the bulbs have been changed individually. Oh I forgot one has to add the problem of daylight changing as it comes through the windows. Just to end this off I still have both my Blad and a Gandolfi which go out on certain jobs where speed is not an issue.

Are you disagreeing with me ?
Doesn't look like it to me.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte90
ad360photo boss1968 Cg123 cgr dave@studio99 doughnut GGDP_Photography Keithhendy LGI michael_cameraman Njsphotography Rupert Simon_M