At long last !!

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
20 June 2014 14:40
smooth_image
Photographer
smooth_image
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Breakthrough: Full TTL support for the Canon 1D X, 6D, and 70D is ready for public beta testing with the MiniTT1/FlexTT5. Nikonians, you’ll get new camera support soon. Go herehttp://www.pocketwizard.com/support/downloads/beta and talk to us here betalab@pocketwizard.com. Future cameras will be added much more quickly as a result of this breakthrough. It was a long time coming and some really hard work has gone into it. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times THANK YOU for your patience!

Better late than never, been waiting for this for nearly a year to use the pocketwizards with my 6D

'You hold onto your tongue, and I will hold onto my patience...'

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
20 June 2014 15:29
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Still only a beta though, but at least it's a sign they've not ignored us
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ClaireMzDevon DareMeDD ElleLaura missbrook Tashaholz
Belemboo bob BOBREEVES chandos Chazablake david1500 djb1 ElegantCaptures Firebaby flashbangwallop geoffmarchant hylander john_at_tina_spice jonlee jskazza Kjoservices Ladiesman lify Matt1988 modelboutique orca_photography peacock Platidonio redbaron Sp_digital spiritofwales Steveh32 Thunder_Photos two_stops xsync
matt