Reminder Secure

Thank you....

21 May 2014 17:09
NiaomiMaiden
Model

Just a quick post, I've Messaged most people but incase I have missed anyone a big thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past few years and given kind words and advice. I am no longer modelling and leaving the site also. So thank you & good luck to everyone wishing you success in the future :-) xx

w4pictures is off-line
21 May 2014 17:49
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Sorry to see you go but every good wish to you, Naomi.

21 May 2014 17:49
PaulManuell
Photographer

You've obviously got your reasons, but seems a real shame that someone so obviously cut out to be a model is giving up so young.

Jaye  is off-line
26 May 2014 11:36
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Good luck with whatever you do next gorgeous model! xxx
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
26 May 2014 12:22
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Nowhere near me so don't feel I'm personally losing out, - but I hope that if a photographer comes up to you in the street and says something along the lines of, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but you look so photogenic and I'd love to photograph you", you don't disappoint him! Such a beautiful person is put on this earth to photograph don't you know!

HowardJ is off-line
26 May 2014 12:26
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Good luck and enjoy your life.

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx digitalheavens djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm