Reminder Secure

new and seeking advice, what do you think of my portfolio

Cudi's Kid is off-line
20 May 2014 10:17
itsaguything
Model

West Midlands
Wolverhampton

New and seeking advice, what do you'all think about the portfolio, appreciate the comments

Profile Pictures is off-line
20 May 2014 14:03
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Pics are pretty good really, certainly give a fair idea of you to potential clients. There's nothing which shows topless or glamour both of which you mention in your notes.

You need a spell check, and you need a sandwich if you actually do weigh 35kg at 5'11".

Paul Jones is off-line
20 May 2014 14:50
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from itsaguything
New and seeking advice, what do you'all think about the portfolio, appreciate the comments

It's not a bad selection of images, and they clearly show us what you look like.  However, the thing that struck me was that you have the exact same facial expression on every photo.  A kind of nonchalant / disdainful look.  Whizz through them all quickly and see if you agree.

Male modelling isn't all about looking 'moody'.  Show us that you can smile; that you can convey emotion; that you can show some personality and can act.

Just my personal opinions.  No offence intended.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

marlham is off-line
20 May 2014 16:48
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

These three are far better than the others IMHO:

Maybe you have a couple more from that shoot which you can use to replace the others with? At least until you get a few more shoots in the bag.

Good luck

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ClaireMzDevon DareMeDD ElleLaura Tashaholz
Belemboo bob BOBREEVES chandos Chazablake david1500 djb1 ElegantCaptures Firebaby flashbangwallop geoffmarchant gerry99111 hylander john_at_tina_spice jonlee Kjoservices lify Matt1988 modelboutique orca_photography peacock Platidonio Redbaron Sp_digital spiritofwales Steveh32 Thunder_Photos two_stops xsync
matt