Assimulated

Meg is off-line
19 May 2014 02:35
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

It was a lot of fun going backto my modelling roots so to speak,monsters and aliens are often weirdly easier to model than the ther genres for me...although I didnt realise getting assimulated took so long

6 n a half hours in make up with a few weeks of going back n forth for fittings, but Noel Taylor made all the outfit from scratch himself(Although I did give him the corset n top to revamp thats about as much as I did there)
He also did all the make up and made the prosthetics himself.
The plan is to wear the outfit to the next Comicon in Nov, I cant wait
Anyway, I thought I would put the pics up here, see what you lot thought.

Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

marlham is off-line
19 May 2014 03:58
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

The results justify the effort I reckon

No 2 works especially well for me.

Hugh Spence is off-line
19 May 2014 04:01
StNeots
Photographer
StNeots
Bedfordshire
Potton

Lovely set of pictures.
Number 2 is a great combination of weird and attractive.
The one I like least is the first, the scream doesn't have a context that I can latch on to, whereas the spiky chair in number three has an evil malice about it that your expression and pose sets off perfectly. cheekycheekycheeky

19 May 2014 05:00
Socialdisaster
Photographer

It's awesome but, for me, one thing stands out in a bad way, the breast covering. It's just too "hur hur show some boob". But other than that, massive props to the MUA
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
miles
bigearspix cygnet rscott360