Urban Derelict?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
ShadesPhotography is off-line
13 May 2014 17:23
Mark359
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Hi all! I am looking for some locations, ideally in the Hampshire area to shoot an Urban Derelict theme. I have had a trawl through some resource sites but have yet to find what I'm looking for. Maybe a derelict factory/warehouse, old houses or similar? It would need to be legal of course!! I have a willing model, just not a site yet! Thanks for any help you can give!

Dave Beasley is off-line
14 May 2014 09:16
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Hi Mark, when you find one - any chance of sharing it?

Dave

Seventy Percent Curves is off-line
14 May 2014 10:16
CliveLawrence
Photographer
CliveLawrence
Hampshire
Farnborough

I know of an ecclesiastical ruin very much north Hampshire

Gary Lowther is off-lineSilver Member
15 May 2014 02:19
gazbiker
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Brackley

Mark

I'm sure there is a website out there which forum based and gives loads of UK derelict sites etc but for the life of me I cannot remember, there was a post on here about 2 years ago about it, I'm sure someone will remember it.

gaz

markthetog is off-line
15 May 2014 02:28
markeewould
Photographer

West Midlands
Birmingham

have a look here

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

15 May 2014 17:00
Mark359
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Thanks guys, the website, 28dayslater, is fantastic, just what I was looking for. Now then, time to climb through the fence......

ato is off-line
18 May 2014 15:20
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

Quote from Mark359
Thanks guys, the website, 28dayslater, is fantastic, just what I was looking for. Now then, time to climb through the fence......

climbing through the fence is not legal. If the door was not locked you could go in, but not through the fence.

These urban explorers are mostly no bloody amateurs, if you go to these sites you will be surprised how the f... did they get in there?

19 May 2014 08:49
Mark359
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Oh, I can well believe that these guys know what they are doing. Appereciate the concern for the legalities concerning the exploration of these sites but if you could see me, you would guess any form of climbing may not be on the cards!

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty emmaloux Franchella MissCaraJane pinklilly QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise Sarahlou73
ad360photo antoinewynn chandos david1500 john_at_tina_spice Jpdo JRFox lemonvalleystudio Peter_d_photography peterh PhilWinterbourne rscott360 ScottMCCCXIV shinywear Shootonlocation Steveh32 tigerman