This thread is being watched by 2 people
Jonathan R. is off-line
25 April 2014 19:48
aorange
Photographer
aorange
Cheshire
Warrington

Hi guys, been searching the forums looking for some advice on secluded locations in the Northwest to shoot topless and nude with one of these

I was thinking about the sand dunes in Formby but I don't know if there is vehicular access and also I know it can get rather busy. Can anyone recommend any suitable places where we could work undisturbed? it doesn't necessarily have to be a beach setting, open to ideas.

Paul Jones is off-line
26 April 2014 17:39
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from aorange
I was thinking about the sand dunes in Formby but I don't know if there is vehicular access and also I know it can get rather busy....

I've done a few shoots at Formby.  It's a matter of finding a secluded spot away from onlookers.  Not too difficult.

See examples - http://www.pauljones.org/?p=471

I'm not sure about vehicle access though.  I've usually parked at the main carpark and walked onto the beach.

Cheers
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

ato is off-line
27 April 2014 13:00
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

one buggy has no head lights and both no registration?

Where will you go?

I could give you some reservoir dams in Scotland (possibly only with rain ....) and quite a few Lochs if you have some tele lenses

Never thought about accessing a water direct by car, but will keep that in mind now.

David Heels is off-line
27 April 2014 13:42
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Try Eggman on here, (Brian Appleyard). I believe he has a farm, or farmland, near York, that he hires out for shoots.

Dave

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob ElleLaura
GSC4X poah Thunder_Photos