Studio rules?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
31 March 2014 10:06
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Sadly lewd comments, and inapropriate banter seem to be very common among photographers, particularly of the ~50s age group (perhaps they're the age group that were 'moulded' by watching the likes of Benny Hill & Carry On programmes in their heyday).
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Mike Blissett is off-line
31 March 2014 10:11
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

Quote from nikondave
This was a group shoot, the model is very well known and experienced, he had been warned over this previously, and agreed he would just take his pictures.

1) pushing levels, then argueing with the model, he thinks it was good natured banter I did not
2) unprofessional and lewd comments to the model

he also did something else which I am not posting publicly.

I had also had other photographers say they would not attend any shoot that he was booked on !

David, Sounds as if you ended up between a rock and a hard place...If he stayed it would of been a can of worms for all..Never easy, life's rich tapestries.. Still, you know he will not be back.

RKD Photographic is off-line
31 March 2014 10:21
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from RedChecker
Sadly lewd comments, and inapropriate banter seem to be very common among photographers, particularly of the ~50s age group (perhaps they're the age group that were 'moulded' by watching the likes of Benny Hill & Carry On programmes in their heyday).

I've noticed that as well, but since I'm 51, it's not a universal trait...
Then again, I always thought Benny Hill was about as funny as a Train Crash and apart from Carry On Up The Khyber, the less said about that cinematic franchise, the better...

"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmaloux Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise Sarahlou73
ad360photo antoinewynn chandos david1500 iestyn john_at_tina_spice Jpdo JRFox lemonvalleystudio markeos50d Matt1988 Peter_d_photography peterh PhilWinterbourne rscott360 ScottMCCCXIV shinywear Shootonlocation Steveh32