Reminder Secure

New male model

Pete Butchers is off-line
23 March 2014 18:00
Pete1909
Model

Devon
Newton abbot

Hi I'm new only been Doing this for a month would really value others opinion of my current port

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
24 March 2014 10:31
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

I think you have an interesting look and great potential to produce some fantastic images, I'd connect with the camera slightly more than the 2 that do, buts its nothing major. Maybe come up with some ideas too, you might have access to a genre that would help create a fantastic shot or two eg, motor bikes or cars or more fashion ideas that offer a unique style beyond just your own personal look. Also I'd indicate how you feel about travel, you're at the worlds end for a lot of people and in terms of just a numbers game, the number of photographers who want to shoot male models in your immediate area is limited, especially here on PS.

Good luck with the experience though, change up pictures as often as you can, put out casting calls and get involved as much as you can,

regards Dopminic

24 March 2014 13:18
Pete1909
Model

Devon
Newton abbot

Thanks for the reply mate. Clear and fair comments I will defiantly be taking them on board.
I will update my port with some travel info ASAP. Really enjoying myself ATM and do seem to have a steady stream of shoots coming through, all TF but would like to start receiving paid work at some point to as I would like to do this full time if at all possible.

Ps really like your work, hope to have an opportunity to shoot with you some day.

Pete

Harpy_images is off-line
24 March 2014 17:22
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

You are screaming out to me for a shoot like this..

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

24 March 2014 17:46
Pete1909
Model

Devon
Newton abbot

OMG I'd def do a shoot like that, I'd love it, would even shave the sides of my head for it. Suck a damn cool image

Harpy_images is off-line
25 March 2014 02:38
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

It would suit you well

If you can ever get over the Barry(S.Wales) I have a decent amount of chainmail/shields/swords etc.
I cant promise the results would be as good as the image I posted(if you havent watched the vikings series you should ) but if you look at my port you can get an idea of how my pics end up(also have a look on Deviant art for harpyimages.

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

25 March 2014 10:01
Pete1909
Model

Devon
Newton abbot

If I'm near there I'll defiantly give you a shout. Saw some of your work it's pretty cool, love the chucky :-)

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Gothic_Kitty kategrimsby Kitty_1 RoxyMendez
ad360photo andicallen Andy_B bbphotos Cheshunt83 couchestudio david1500 Jb3329 john_at_tina_spice JohnDentonPhoto KDP Ladiesman lenscape lify midnite nickdandalos orca_photography RichardJohnPhotograp shinywear sniffer stevegosh thelook
grailmodels