Nikon raw files and Elements10

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
22 March 2014 01:41
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Anybody know if an upgrade is available for this using a D700, As is wont open raw files, Thought I would ask here if you knowledgeable guys know before trawling through some of the junk from Google.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 March 2014 04:45
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

I have a machine with elements 9 on it which will handle D700 NEF files it seems to use camera raw 6.5
[my other machines have lightroom and CS6 so I don't normally use elements, but I just tested it on a D700 file]
If you need an update it is to Camera raw which is the component that actually handles raw files

I would therefore have thought there must be a problem with your installation of Elements 10.
You can download Camera Raw for elements 10 here:
https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5266
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
23 March 2014 02:34
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Thanks for help went to adobe site and downloaded 6.5 update seems to be ok now.

Bill_M is off-line
26 March 2014 02:57
Bill_M
Photographer

Lanarkshire

I don't know about Elements,but in the full version under "Help" you can check for and download the latest upgrades. It's worth doing this regularly.

40 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz chosin DareMeDD Kacie MissCaraJane pinklilly Rosamund Tharris89
AesirRey alanstrutt bbphotos chandos chicimages cliffc diphoto ElegantCaptures George99 harmonyfilms hylander James7799 jccj1 JohnDentonPhoto JRFox KDP kizer Linas Matt1988 MIB p4pFetography redbaron scruff skymouse spiritofwales steveh32 Stevew1 thelook Thunder_Photos VB_Photo vicpics
matt