Reminder Secure

Would love your opinion

This thread is being watched by 1 person
10 March 2014 13:37
bellajackson93
Model

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all well. I have just updated my portfolio and I would love to know what people think!

Bella x

Sharpy is off-line
11 March 2014 19:25
CHRISblunt
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
CHRISblunt
Essex
Basildon

Hello Bella, I've said I won't dodge about anymore with my comments so here goes.
Clearly you are a pretty girl, modelling takes a lot more than that however. Some of the pictures are pleasant enough, similar in nature, some are badly lit, unedited and do little for you. You don't seem comfortable in some and the expression looks awkward......That's just an opinion on the photographs.
What I think you need to look at is where you have advertised the type of genre's you are offering that you have no photographs of that type......if you advertise that you do topless shoots, get some topless pics on your portfolio as an example. Shouldn't be too difficult finding some capable photographers out there to help you.

Hope it's constructive.for you....

Best wishes

Chris

Paul is off-line
12 March 2014 19:12
skorkel
Photographer

Lancashire
PRESTON

Yes i agree. A bit samey and not very well lit. You need some lingerie images at the very least.

Profile Pictures is off-line
15 March 2014 04:32
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Your portfolio is not so good right now, certainly doesn't give me a clear idea of your look, levels or ability. As it stands I wouldn't risk a TF shoot.

King13 is off-lineSilver Member
15 March 2014 08:53
kingnorman13NK
Photographer

London

Given the range of Genres you list, you need to show how you can do in each although perhaps you have not yet found out what you are best at. My instinct suggests 'glamour 'may be your strength.

To my eye, it is just the one lingerie shot(with the stick)that suggests your potential. In that one you seem to connect with the camera more than the others, so think about your posing and attitude and look for the right photographers to help you with it.

The legs shot I would remove - I don't think it does you justice - look closely! And the dress shots are rather uninspiring catalogue shots, and I think you can do better.

Good luck.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs isobel111 zavego
ad360photo belmez2000 Blancho cygnet dorrian Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Gentleguy gwentman Jobe JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo kaosrox M1chae15 mlp nickdandalos p4pFetography rikspiks stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook tms