Matt

w4pictures is off-line
14 February 2014 17:49
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Its not at all shabby. Some very good pics, particularly your main picture.

Your port exemplifies my reservations about large tattoos. There are many ports here which are pictures of pictures on people. The more pictures people have of their pictures, the more pictures they amass. You end up with pictures of someone else's artwork in the same way as if you photographed graffiti or the inside of the Tate. Sometimes it works well and becomes part of a balanced image but most often, to my eye, large tattoos dominate the image to the detriment of the subject wearing them. Just my opinion, and that's this evening - tomorrow I might love 'em.

On that basis, I like the one in the leather jacket.

Matt Pickering is off-line
15 February 2014 02:44
mattjpicko
Model

Leicestershire
Barwell

Thanks very much for that

Hopefully tomorrow comes everyday

Samantha Duell is off-line
15 February 2014 05:02
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

you have some nice photos

your main image is very well composed and shows you off quite nicely

only thing i would say is maybe get some outdoor shoots find a nice tog to do a location shoot to add to your portfiolo also maybe some floor work or group work with a female.
but thats just my opinion as i think these may give you more of an rounded portfiolo showing you in different aspects such as natural lighting as to studio lighting

i live in peterborough if you ever wanna do a shoot let me know as need a male model shoot for my portfiolo

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke