Reminder Secure

How to see your facebook likes (on your photography page)

Matthew G is off-line
02 February 2014 18:27
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Simple question.... Hitting my head against a brick wall with Googling the question!! :-( How do you see who likes your facebook page? It used to be easy to do but either I have lost my brain or there is no longer a feature to see who has 'liked' your page! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help someone :-) thank you! 

Tiina  is off-line
02 February 2014 19:32
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Get Facebook Pages app and you will see
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

Matthew G is off-line
02 February 2014 20:44
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Thanks, that works but only shows under half of the likes. :-(

Chrissie Red is off-line
02 February 2014 21:19
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I was going to try and explain but was finding it difficult.

If you are logged onto your personal page and you click onto your "fan page"

You should see this screen =

(- the creepy request asking for a "risky" picture of course.

If you click on the bit I circled you should see a list of the people who have favourited you, click "see more" and it keeps loading people. Not sure if its limited but I seen at least a couple of hundred of my latest "followers" so it should work.

Let me know how you get on.

Matthew G is off-line
03 February 2014 06:44
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Thanks a lot for this. This looks like a facebook bug as during the time that an advert is live you cant see that left hand box, instead its all the insight box. If i end the advertising campaign which i have done then that box comes back but iby clicking on it it only shows half of the people that have liked it. I ran a competition and thats why i needed to oick a random winner. However on doing some more googling it seems that it is a setting in your privacy controls. You can control who sees your name when you have 'liked' a page.

Thanks again for taking the time to show me and im glad that im not going insaine :-)

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura miles Tashaholz
antoinewynn Auctioneer BOBREEVES Cheshunt83 dave@studio99 geoffmarchant Ianmcculloch James7799 Ladiesman paddywhack paulfcm16 philippahh Rhadamanthus rod_m99 WellandPhoto Willjamieson
kerandastudio2