Reminder Secure

So what do people think of my image selection? More needed?

Robert Shipp is off-line
25 January 2014 07:50
sedilah
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester

Just changed over a few images on my profile here and just thought I'd ask for feedback for the first time on how my profile looks. Also would higher membership and thus more image space (and higher listings) help? I guess I know the answer to that one... How much are the membersip upgrades now?
Anyway thoughts on images first please... be gentle with me.

Thanks for any input.

Rob S

Robert Shipp is off-line
26 January 2014 05:53
sedilah
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester

Nobody have any constructive advice or criticism for me?

HowardJ is off-line
26 January 2014 06:10
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

nope.

w4pictures is off-line
26 January 2014 06:39
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

I'm not quite so keen on the blue and red ones and I think the blue dress is probably the strongest of the ones there.

Barry Usher is off-lineGold Member
27 January 2014 05:11
dreambhug
Photographer

East Sussex
Polegate

Well, I think you have beautiful images of very stylish models. Re Lima in Blue, I would have had her feet, or toes peeping out from under her dress.

Robert Shipp is off-line
29 January 2014 04:25
sedilah
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester

Thanks for the input... dreambhug and w4pictures. Any other opinions out there you're welcome to chip in.
I'm continuing to experiment (expensively) with cross processed 120 Reala for the colour wash effect seen in the 'blue' image of the hair toss. Does nobody like it? I have other results from the process I could put up. Part of the problem perhaps is without a drum scan you really don't get the image quality or colour depth present. The transparency of the 'blue' image looks amazing under a loupe. Still it's hugely costly to do without a particular sales niche to move it so perhaps I should consider dropping it?

Profile Pictures is off-line
29 January 2014 05:01
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Nothing really grabs me, though it'd not a bad portfolio, just doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast.

Robert Shipp is off-line
29 January 2014 05:17
sedilah
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester

Do you think a greater variety would help, in your opinion... ie pay for more images etc and show more location work maybe, it is now very much a fashion bias, or do you just think the shots themselves.... outdated? Static? Predictable? I know mine isn't a very contemporary look.

PS I like your shot with slight zoom pull on the step and your b&w work...

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
29 January 2014 05:43
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

You don't have any images looking at the camera and your images don't show much of your body/how you look very well, which photographers would want to see. It's good to have your own style aswell though

Robert Shipp is off-line
29 January 2014 06:30
sedilah
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Godmanchester

Err, I think you're in wrong thread. I'm the photographer, in a set of 10 images there are 7 different models shown.

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators