Reminder Secure

I'd love any ideas/help in what direction you think I should now follow as I'm thinking of upgrading

Sarah-Leigh is off-line
24 January 2014 16:23
sarahleighpage
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Staffordshire
swadlincote

title edited as was too long and took up the whole page

I only did my first P.R event last August and have done quite a few shoots but am unsure on what pics to have on my profile page. I would be really interested to hear what people think at the moment and/or any ideas for content if I upgrade

HowardJ is off-line
24 January 2014 16:56
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I think you have the longest topic ever.

I suggest not upgrading and instead lose the image with machine gun. It does nothing for you. The same goes for the one where you're resting your head on your hand.

Main image is good but I'd change all the others. I'd recommend some full length standing shots and have an example of all the levels you work.

I think you have the looks and figure to be successful, but your current portfolio doesn't show you at your best.

Profile Pictures is off-line
24 January 2014 18:14
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'm with Howard, the gun stuff is cheesey and not really how I'd imagine your work ought to pan out. Leave it there if you're up for cheese however, it's popular at least.

Fantastically long title by the way. Impressed.

Norman Buckley is off-line
25 January 2014 08:14
njb
Photographer
njb
Suffolk
Halesworth

Keep your main image up there for a while, it's a really good shot..!

Don Butt is off-line
25 January 2014 09:22
djb1
Photographer

Kent
dartford

Quote from sarahleighpage

title edited as was too long and took up the whole page

I only did my first P.R event last August and have done quite a few shoots but am unsure on what pics to have on my profile page. I would be really interested to hear what people think at the moment and/or any ideas for content if I upgrade

Your main image is a lovely shot but the rest of your portfolio seems to have a cluttered feel about it. Remember you are the image that should stand out not be just part of the background. If glamour is your choice then you would have to consider, at least, topless work. Wish you the best of luck. Don.(djb1)

03 February 2014 20:36
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from sarahleighpage

I'm guessing you've removed a few photos following the responses to your OP as there're only 3 (including you profile photo) on display atm. Hopefully you'll get some more on there as soon as you can.

Sarah-Leigh is off-line
10 February 2014 11:33
sarahleighpage
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Staffordshire
swadlincote

I will thank you

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Sarah75
fineartbysimon photofrank Thestarglider Willjamieson